The Sure Seal Verification Process
1. COMPLETE ONLINE AND OFFLINE VERIFICATION IN 10 DAYS
Sure Seal guarantees complete online and ofﬂine veriﬁcation in 10 working days. This includes all government, online, ofﬂine, physical, and claims veriﬁcation. All duly registered companies in the Philippines operating for no less than 2 successive years are qualiﬁed to get the Sure Seal for use in their websites.
1. SEC Registration/DTI Registration
2. BIR Certificate of Registration
3. Mayorʼs Permit/Certiﬁcate of Occupancy
5. Proof of Billing
6. Check payable to QARTAS CORPORATION worth P16,800 (sixteen thousand eight hundred pesos only)
7. Proof of ownership of website or contract agreement with developer (for outsourced websites)
8. Documents to support other claims in your website
3. SURE SEAL CERTIFICATION
The Sure Seal Trustmark costs P16,800 VAT inclusive. This also includes all investigation costs, regardless of where your ofﬁces are located in the Philippines. Upon veriﬁcation, your customers can view your credentials in a secure window guaranteed by the Sure Seal Trustmark. Your business will also be included in the Sure Seal online database. The Sure Seal Trustmark will be valid for twelve months, subject to at least four random checks over the course of the year.